View Single Post
      10-30-2009, 03:12 AM   #4
Si-M240i
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: M240i LCI

I haven't had time to get online at home recently, but will try to get graphs up. Basically, the lines have remained smooth through the whole range and the increase is pretty much constant from the bottom to the top of the rev range.

Pictures are impossible at present as my car has been vandalised while I was in the funeral Directors, arranging a funeral with my wife for her Mum. it has been key'd (most likely a srewdriver or scissors) to the metal for every single millimeter from front light to back light, both sides, across the bonnet and across the boot. It is in BMW now being stripped down for a complete respray. This includes removing all the windows too......they hope to be able to "fill" the metal rather than replace panels as the panel fit is never the same and it is every panel except the roof.

This was done by one of her family too, so you can probably guess time to post pictures and get on with life is very short, but hopefully my explanation of the graphs will suffice.