View Single Post
      03-30-2015, 08:47 AM   #4
BPe90M3
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011.75 AW e92 M3

Yea man, I hate to say but this place is just as poor as every other shop. I took my M here about 2 weeks ago because it was way too cold for me to wash myself. I usually NEVER let anyone else wash it, but when it's 20 degrees in March I really have no choice.

So I pulled my car in, and the manager would not let me pull it into the bay after explaining to him that many people have a hard time with the transmission (DCT). It took them about 15 minutes to pull the car in because they didn't know what they were doing. Revving the crap out of my car and insisting he knew what the hell he was doing. When they eventually pulled the car in, I waited inside the bay area to watch them wash my car. First of all, they used real dirty mitts which made me cringe, even after requesting that they use a new bucket of water and mitts.
But it gets worse. As they are cleaning the car, one of the guys drops the mitt right o the extremely filthy floor, and proceeds to pick it up and throw it right back onto the paint. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. This car wash is a big of a joke as all the others. They're all swirl mark central. Call me crazy, but this is not the right way to clean the car. Not to mention the shotty drying job and the horrible interior cleaning. I'll never return that's for sure. Ill stick to my own washes.
Appreciate 0