View Single Post
      07-05-2005, 10:07 PM   #1
bmw330ipty
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2006 Porsche Cayenne

Ever gotten out of a speeding ticket?

Hey, i was wondering if any of you guys had any stories of getting pulled over and gotten away from a ticket. Maybe we can create a journal of successful excuses to use if we ever need to.

I was once pulled over for speeding and going straight in a lane that is for left turn only. I acted dumb and innocent and said i didnt know the rules and didnt see any signs and im sorry, and i respect cops and admire their work and this wont ever happen again. I also (accidentally) admitted to always going straight in that lane and that everybody else always does it. Cop just gave me a warning and said next time not to confess to always commiting that infraction. Was a pretty nice guy.

you guys might have already heard this one but a guy just bought a CLK, on the highway this dude opens the car up and gets tagged by a Trooper. The dude in the CLK thinks, hmmm I can outrun this cop. So he starts to, but realizes that he is making a big mistake and pulles over. Cop walks up to the window and asks, what the hell were you driving so fast for.... CLK driver's response was: "My wife ran off with a cop last month, and I thought you were trying to bring her back". The Trooper gets such a good laugh out of it, he let him go.

BD

Last edited by bmw330ipty; 07-05-2005 at 10:20 PM..
Appreciate 0