View Single Post
      02-13-2019, 05:29 PM   #20
dsad1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by G35POPPEDMYCHERRY View Post
this keeps coming up.....nothing is special anymore unless u driving a 400k+ car.

it irks me too. and I rarely see them...if your worried about being special mod your car to make it look cool.

I will once again entertain the idea of returning my f80 at lease end. and buying a cheap ass e60 m5 with stick. dropping 4k on maintenance and use it as my toy car. I daily a honda pilot now. I see no reason dailying the M, its just too sporty for long commutes.

but to each their own.

tbh no one even cares about cars anymore. You are cooler nowadays by your social media presence or "virtual reality" than reality itself.

But always refreshing to run into a car person and yapping for hours about what used to be...
We just got back from London last weekend and stayed in a hotel in Mayfair. A 400k car in that bubble of a neighborhood is like 1 out of every 10 cars or so. The crazy thing is that there aren't that money garages, so overnight you could have a few million dollars worth of cars parked on the street on any given night.
Appreciate 0