View Single Post
      09-28-2021, 06:30 PM   #65
chowser51
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: F33 430 and F39 M35i

Garage List
I bought the spare wheel for the X1 (36116851507) and a Kumho T121 tire in 135/90D17. My boss put them together for me (he has a lift and tire thing in his home garage).
It does not fit in the recessed storage. I only bring it on trips and just toss it in the back with a scissor jack and my impact wrench. I do keep an air compressor and plug kit in the car anyway. I'm thinking of picking up a $70 pittsburgh lightweight jack from harbor freight and a RennStand to bring on trips. scissor jacks take forever. lol

I know if I get a flat on the front, I will have to put the spare on the back and move one of those to the front. It doesn't look like the spare will clear the M Brakes up front.

Just took a two state trip a few weeks ago, even with runflats, I threw the "kit" in the back.

Front tires down to 5mm and rears to 6mm, going to hope they make it through winter then I will replace them all with goflat tires.

Got my last free oil change today at 18333 miles. Tech didn't even care I had the TDI device hooked up. His video panned across it.
Appreciate 0