cmyx6go
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick303 View Post
Just started reading Tom Clancy's "Without Remorse". I want to finish it before the movie comes out at the end of the month.

Before that I was in the middle of the Michael Connelly's Bosch series. Those have been pretty go so far, but it shows me just how far the tv series strays from the books.

I've read all the Reacher books and enjoyed them all for the most part. I know everyone says this with book to movie adaptations, but the movies do not do them justice. And of all the available books to make into movies, they've picked a couple of the weakest storylines!!

All time fav fantasy book series is The Dresden Files.
We like the same authors. I loved the Reacher series. The older ones are the best. I got bored with some a few years ago but the last few were on track again. It blows my mind they cast Tom Cruise in the movies. Reacher was supposed to be huge! WTF?

I also liked Bosch, but haven’t kept up with those. I have a hard time with Clancy sometimes. He tends to get into so much technical details due his background, he loses me.

Did you ever read Nelson DeMilles John Corey series? Or Greg Isles Penn Cage series? Reading season is almost here. I love sitting outside in my lounge chair in the sun with a good book. I don’t read too much in winter.
Appreciate 2
Buug95917400.50