01-25-2017, 07:47 PM   #20
KansasWaldo
United_States
Rep
Drives: F48 X1 xDrive28i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destroya View Post
I've had my X1 for over a year now. The vehicle has been great. Nimble and surprisingly quick around town. Interior is very spacious. Even the standard seats, which I thought would not be very supportive, have proven to be comfortable on long trips. If you want a small SUV the X1 is hard to beat.
I couldn't agree more. I absolutely love my F48 X1. Being 6'7", I tend to go for vehicles that I don't have to essentially fall down into. The crossover or CUV space has always attracted me for the higher ground clearance and retainment of nimble handling.

I was shocked that you can't really tell the xDrive28i is FWD-biased. The handling feels perfectly balanced, and the available power is more than enough to be enjoyable for spirited driving. I have no complaints regarding the standard seats, and I have remained comfortable during longer drives. The X1 is by far the best vehicle I've driven in the small SUV segment.

I know BMW loyalists will say this isn't a real BMW, but I'm good with it! The quality of the interior and enjoyable driving characteristics score a win in my book. My wife will be getting a 2-series (non-xDrive) via the ED, and that'll satisfy the RWD characteristics BMW is known for!
Appreciate 1
guarnibl210.00