View Single Post
      12-15-2015, 02:32 PM   #9
did75
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2016 f48 x1 xline (eu spec)

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex4nder View Post
Went to the dealer and sorted it out. Here is how it goes, at least for configurations in my country. I am talking about the display positioned between the rev. dial and the speed dial. Models WITHOUT navigation NOR driver assistant get a display with amber indications.
Models WITHOUT navigation WITH driver assistant get the extended instrument cluster wich includes this display in coloured indications.
Models WITH entry level 6,6 navigation WITHOUT driver assistant get a coloured display.
Models WITH entry level 6,6 navigation WITH driver assistant get the extended instrument cluster wich includes this display in coloured indications.
Models WITH 8,8 navigation WITH/WITHOUT driver assistant get the extended instrument cluster wich includes this display in coloured indications.
Useful piece of information for me as I did not go for the 8,8 navigation nor for the driver assistant but I wanted the display to be in colour as it feels more upmarket and modern !
Cheers
Hi

Also has the same questions about display / extended display. I confirm those combinations, at least mine (6.6 nav with driver assistant +)

Never heard of the small amber display though
Appreciate 0