02-24-2016, 06:29 PM   #14
Magnetic Fusion
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3, 1995 E36 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime503 View Post
Stevens Creek BMW? Ugh, the worst. I got my F32 there, but I get all my service done at BMW of Fremont.
Mine was Mountain View BMW. The guy that sold me my E46 M3 was an E46 M3 owner himself and pretty much goes like this. I called him and he said the car was ready come take a look. Meet him by the car. I get there, he comes out, and lobs the keys over to me. I see her has a ///M jacket on. It was my first time with the SMG II tranny. He gives me a 2 second rundown and off we go. As we're driving he told all the features of the car, how fast, top speed and tells me to jump on the highway. I get on the highway and he starts yelling "punch it! Punch it! Come on don't be a sissy!" So I'm getting this damn car and it's up to 140 before I had to slow it down. He was telling me to max it out. Talk about a rush! So needless to say...I bought it on the spot! All I had to do was email him 3 pay stubs and give me license. He did the rest. Best experience ever! My E92 M3 was a different experience...Needless to say...typical salesman, didn't give two shits about me...but did get me the price and financing I wanted. Just a shitty bmw center. I'll never forget my experience with Mountain View BMW. I actually wrote a letter to his boss commending him on his sales tactic. I didn't m entire going 140 just noted he cared about the customer.
Appreciate 0