View Single Post
      03-22-2016, 10:36 AM   #21
IBX1
Rep
Drives: 2016 X1

Les Paul this is not about a soft vs hard seat, it's the size. Plus, you can be 6 foot with short legs. Trust me, for a big man, this is too small. And I am a bike racer not a fat loaf. It's made for ladies to allow feet to reach it seems. I drive aggressive and that is when the tiny seat is the worst, off road and on sharp corners. You get bounced out of the dumb little bottom of the thing.

Another annoyance are all the reviews touting the space. With my seat in position there is no way anyone can sit comfortably behind it lol. Word to the wise - when you watch a video review, don't listen to anyone short doing the reviews talking about how spacious the car is. It's almost as if everything is scaled down to fool the eye. Like a miniature X5 inside and out.

Finally, the alignment of the pedals is way too left, horrible driving ergonomics even if the seat fits. It's like your upper body faces forward, and legs need to go left. It must be like this to accommodate the pushed back engine/transmission.

Last edited by IBX1; 03-22-2016 at 10:52 AM..
Appreciate 0