View Single Post
      03-26-2019, 07:14 PM   #20
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
I appreciate the responses from everyone here.

I was very close to my grandmother on my fathers side as she lived in Upstate NY when I lived in Queens growing up and eventually I moved to the same town she was in, Beacon, NY when I was 16 until I was 34 years old. She was the typical grandmother, cooked well, always asked how was school, girls (lol), money in cards, etc... Heck, I remember when she bought me a Coleco Vision way back in the early 80’s.

My grandmother on my mothers side and I were close but mainly when I was on vacation in FL when I was younger. She would take me out to the beach, shopping and movies. Since I’ve moved here back in 2013 I’ve maybe seen her a handful of times and yes, my fault.

Her husband, my step-grandfather, same situation.

My aunt and I werent ‘close’ but I cherished every time I was with her and my uncle. They owned a few restaurants in the Boca Raton area at separate times and loved eating there as she was the head chef at each one. She was a big car enthusiast and love driving anything with a manual. Last time I saw her was maybe 2011 as they were about to move to Lima, Peru and she had a e93 328i/6. Very charming woman who was very caring.

Lastly, my cousin Cynthia and I were very close growing up as I was always over her house growing up playing Coleco, Nintendo, watching TV, playing with her neighborhood friends and such. She was a bad girl though. Sneaking out of the house at nights to meet guys, lol. Truth to be told, she was a problem child and I saw so much stuff. I’ve always worried about her that she’ll end up with the wrong crowd and unfortunately it got her killed. As I got older we lost contact but the last time I saw her was around 2008.

IMHO, maybe I’m just blocking everything. Maybe I just don’t know how to deal with it. Haven’t cried at all for anyone, though maybe I should try? Not at this moment, though.
Appreciate 1
Soul_Glo13347.00