Garage List
2016 M4 GTS (Allotted)  [0.00]
2013 BMW 328d  [0.00]
2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Or Russian / former Soviet Union.

I worked with a dude who imported his wife from Estonia. She was so, so, so hot. She also tried to light him on fire and hit him with her car, breaking his arm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
She was too stupid to actually light him on fire. He was sleeping and woke up to her trying to light his socks on fire. WTF? Who does that?

The last straw was when they got in a huge argument after he found out she was cheating on him with some strip club employee (bouncer? DJ? Manager? I cant recall) that she was secretly stripping at while he was at work to get cash to buy drugs. She tried to leave, he got in front of the car. She hit him with said car. He went up over the hood and landed on his arm on the curb and broke it. She drove off. Police charges and divorce papers were filed shortly after.

Yeah, he's good now. Re-married, kids, balding, 30 pounds heavier. Working a career job for a mega company. The American dream. Totally normal, boring, life.
Don't even bring up Russian. I was communicating with one and we decided to meet a week or so later. She decides to FaceTime me one night about 2AM drunk and high telling me what she needed in all aspects of her life. All. Use your imagination.

We never met because I blocked her afterwards. Boy was she hot.
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 3
King Rudi13154.00
DETRoadster11462.50