View Single Post
      01-26-2022, 09:29 AM   #6
evanescent03
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: '24 M3 CS; '22 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingDutchmann View Post
I'm hoping to source some ideas. I'm getting married later this summer and so for my bachelor party, I'd like to integrate a track day into the mix. And we will likely crash somewhere nearby for a few days. I've got about 8 buddies coming, none of whom are remotely experienced at track driving. I've been to about 10 HPDE events myself. I should mention I'm based in San Francisco but am open to traveling. The event itself will probably be in June/July. We will need to source cars for everyone and find track time with an organization friendly to newbies.

Curious if anyone has any ideas on how best to go about this? Are there any programs that are more turnkey but not super expensive driving school level? I'd say $1,000-$1,500 per person for the day would be the sweet spot but if anyone has more expensive ideas I'd still be interested to hear.
Porsche experience center LA. fun thing to do but a little pricey. Otherwise just do a track day at Laguna Seca or Sonoma. Check Sonoma's website I think do some XBow stuff? That would be fun!

Appreciate 1
Germanauto9717.50