View Single Post
      12-16-2020, 08:05 AM   #1
aks_179
Germany
Rep
Drives: BMW X1 SDRIVE18I 2017 F48

Santa came early with Car play for my X1(F48)

Another super happy customer of Jakub (kubax86).

I was looking for a way to enable car play in my 2017 X1 F48, as the dealer said it is not possible for my vehicle.
I searched everywhere and got some useful pointers (from the US to Malaysia to China). Solutions were genuine but costly, around 550 USD. To be honest, I was not ready to pay this much money to get car play activated.

Then I came to know about Jakub(kubax86) from this forum only. At first, I was skeptical about his solution, but after a good discussion with him over chat, I got convinced about his method and the solution.

I think this was the best decision I have made in the recent past. Jakob is very professional and knows how to provide world-class service. Technically, he is very strong and knows what he is doing and selling.
No bluffing or shit selling.

He is even a super generous person. In this world where people even charge for moving their muscle, he goes beyond what he is charging for and does some additional works (for example- pre-requisite for car play enablement) for free.
As in my case, my iDrive software was not UpToDate, so he flashed the latest software for free. Thrust me, this was a bigger job than car play enablement and one can easily charge a handsome amount for it, but not Jakub(kubax86) 😊

He is always a message away and promptly replies to any question/queries one might have, before or even after the installation. I would rate his service top-notch.

I am extremely happy with my decision and the outcome. Attaching some of the pictures from my newly installed Car play for your reference.

I would strongly recommend Jakub(kubax86); in case you are looking for Car play enablement.
Attached Images

Appreciate 3
kubax861789.50
dianebrat109.50