Rep
Drives: AW F80 ZCP & 1M BSM

Quote:
Originally Posted by akhter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PARTS@STBMW View Post
Real question, will there be a power and sound kit for this bad boy?
Of course. For $1500 USD, they will code the car to produce ear splitting levels of a V10, V8, or F6. Because the engines in this car simply can't.

But ignorance is bliss, right?
If u can configure a 60k macan then good for u. I spent hours at the Porsche configurator and I can't make a macan that I could live with under 70k and even then I wouldn't totally be happy with it. If I get it exactly the way I want it's closer to 80k.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glennQNYC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by akhter View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmboone25 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by PARTS@STBMW View Post
Real question, will there be a power and sound kit for this bad boy?
Of course. For $1500 USD, they will code the car to produce ear splitting levels of a V10, V8, or F6. Because the engines in this car simply can't.

But ignorance is bliss, right?
If u can configure a 60k macan then good for u. I spent hours at the Porsche configurator and I can't make a macan that I could live with under 70k and even then I wouldn't totally be happy with it. If I get it exactly the way I want it's closer to 80k.
That's my experience too. That's why I only compare prices of vehicles after I spec them out.

Have to disagree, I think the Macan represents an exceptional value in the small SUV segment. Base + Choice of Paint + Premium Package Plus for < $55k MSRP and has everything you need plus more (pano, alcantara/leather interior, all safety feature, PDK, etc.). Additionally, you can negotiate tha price down closer to 50k.
Appreciate 0