cliverman
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2022 X3M

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanecoder View Post
You can search up investigative historians versions of what happened in WWII there arent many cause most people are satisfied spoonfed popularist history (propoganda) but there are alternate accounts and often based on investigative historians who need to justify their views esp since they run contrary to the "official" take.
DeGrelle (actually a Belgian one of many multinationals in the Waffen SS) is one of the only vocal surviving generals having escaped to and was protected by Spain having written many books on the subject from the German take during WWII. His version on Dunkirk was confirmed by others like Günther Blumentritt (regular army not SS) who was generally quite suppressed after the war. Remember most people dont write books about their experiences (esp if you are hiding for dear life in SAmerica or fearing for any attention from the holocaust prosecution gangs) and history is dying all around us as the generation from WWII is nearly gone all we have now are what I call propoganda. I've spoken to many folks the generation before mine who lived through the great depression and WWII and the tales and facts they tell.. unfortunately most of them are gone by now as well.
Remember dont just blindly believe what one group of people tell you.. listen to them all and talk to people who actually partook and then decide for yourself what makes sense.. you'll sift thru more BS that way.. and this world is all BS and full of lies..humans are very good at lies.
Thanks. I'm not a sheep - I'm a wolf. I don't blindly follow anyone. I appreciate the references.
2015 F82 ///M4 (Ret.)
2011 E92 ///M3 (Ret.)
Appreciate 1