View Single Post
      07-09-2021, 10:22 AM   #18
pablomail1
Rep
Drives: BMW 330 iX

Beware!

The first time I registered and did this in NJ in 2019 it was a long but great day. Had a lot of fun. Then 2020 came and I understand the whole COVID thing but it was horrible, unorganized, I would think twice before returning. They overbooked it, then a small drizzle of rain came in and they told people to go in the cars and wait followed by now you have to re register, followed by sorry there's no more room today.. Why couldn't they just tell people from the beginning "subject to weather" or cancel it the day prior or simply send one of those automated emails like the ones we get all the time to announce they won't go out if weather is not perfect (we have pretty amazing weather services today) we drove almost 2 hours from LI to get there and be treated like that. Whoever is in charge of this events need to get their act together and have a little more consideration for current/future customers. I own a BMW and went there with 2 friends looking at new cars to buy and after this they went to other brands and avoided BMW altogether.
Appreciate 0