09-19-2016, 10:28 AM   #48
trixdout
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: '11 335xi 6mt

Quote:
Originally Posted by csu87 View Post
And do you not see the irony here? It works for some and not others which is exactly what i told you the ketogenic diet is. Lay off the tin foil for a day and stop trying to shift responsibility to someone else for issues and maybe you'll learn something.

Edit: did you read your link?

The researchers behind the study found that people who have had success losing weight share a few things in common: They weigh themselves at least once a week. They restrict their calorie intake, stay away from high-fat foods, and watch their portion sizes. They also exercise regularly.

And the very first study listed wasn't a "population"study, it was a study of 30 people...
And for the past few months, I've laid off the carbs and only ate meats and fatty foods. Guess what..... I've lost weight. Fat foods is what we should be eating.

Ketogenic diet is not unhealthy. The kool-aid people are drinking that think that is some good shit. Who is her supplier?

We should not be researching articles in regards to statistical studies on what foods people eat to lose weight, but research articles that are scientific studies of the bodies digestive system. We should be learning how the body responds to different foods and see what it likes. I can guarantee you that what are body responds better too is also healthier.

Work of art the body is.