View Single Post
      08-14-2012, 02:00 AM   #17
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_S5 View Post
You are at fault no matter what if you hit someone from behind.
My dad gave a BS explanation once when he rammed someone lightly in traffic, like he observed the car behind was following closely so wanted to give it more room, to avoid a careless driving charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC_S5 View Post
Try slamming on the brakes real hard and when he's about to hit speed up again. I bet he wouldn't honk after that stint.

Always do that to people that tailgates me for no reason (ie. when I am already over the speed limit or honk at me when I am on the left lane going at a slower speed)
I have never actually done that except maybe on highway in younger road-raging days.
Mainly because I keep thinking they will actually ram me, unless they too are road-raging in which case I don't think they will ram me, don't know why
Maybe because I feel if I am actually mad enough myself I would do it, ram the guy, which is why I don't want to mess with these obvious insane guys
Or I should get a nice pre-scraper car for 8k and do it to someone I really dislike.. or maybe not.. breathe .. think of Jesus.
The best 'ideas' I have got are throwing an egg, just stopping for no reason (can't overtake, double white line) but the honks will be noisey so no, i need something more devious that can avoid all responsibility and liability and keep me out of harm's way. Perhaps this is too devilish just think it is enough.
Appreciate 0