View Single Post
      08-05-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Cause a little traffic accident

So I was driving home tonight and stopped at the light, SL in front, Cayenne and Taxi in outside lane. Two lanes merge gently, I follow the SL closely revving a bit due to itchy , come up to zebra crossing, I see someone on other side entering crossing, not even to the middle of the other side lane, the SL suddenly brakes and stops! What is this? A driver with western-style driving etiquette? Unique. Or bad luck. So i brake, not close because i am aware. I see the Cayenne brake closely behind me, ok no big deal.. then bang! S%#$ - the taxi must have rearend the Cayenne. Then I am thinking, what the hell, is this SL a dick, or does he have manners (very rare, unfortunate judgement on HK drivers.. maybe I am wrong in this case)
I feel a bit guilty or have indirectly cause this chain of events. Maybe my little rev (not loud, just 4-5k rpm all stock.. (but N52)) spook some of the people, was the SL being a dick, or was he spooked? Was the Cayenne spooked or annoyed I edged him/her out in the little merge? Or was the Taxi driver spooked or something else, he was sleeping/staring up the passengers mini-skirt? ()
Anyway, I feel really bad pulling away, I think should I pull over, but then with the quality of HK ppl I think I will just get myself in unnecessary trouble, the Cayenne driver prob lives in my block, the SL does.. he did not seem to have any reaction to the loud bang and just drove on, I followed him.
I see that color Cayenne on my floor b4, woman driver most time with a little girl, I feel so bad if it is them.. but then if its the dad I don't care as much ().
Anyways, just thought I would share this not so funny incident.. drive responsibly unlike me.
Appreciate 0