10-12-2007, 07:18 PM   #6
SD330i
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: Silver 330i

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post
My dad had the 2nd E46 M3 in the valley (was on a wait list paid MSRP).. 2 years later walked into the dealer and they had 3 M3's and I walked out with one of them. (paid below MSRP). Last time I went they had 2 M5's and M6 and a few 06 M3's along with Z4 M coups, trust me they are making a lot more M cars now days than in the past.

Now days a lot of people put their name on the list and try and sell the car before it comes but I dont see any market for this anymore.. So you end up with a lot of cars that come in with no one taking them. Like I said if you can wait a year you will save a lot of money.. Right now I have my current E90 lease set up so I have about 8 months of forced waiting before I can make a decision. After hearing the V8 in the videos I have my mind set lol.
Absolutely agree. i just came from San Diego BMW for my first service and they had three M5s, an Mcoupe and a White M6 outside. Being the first to have one is really cool, but it is just a short time after that there will be a bunch on the lot.