View Single Post
      10-11-2007, 09:21 PM   #5
AndrewAZ
Major
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by normtrum View Post
Well, maybe your right, but I've never seen an M3 in stock at my dealer, ever. Obviously I'm talking about the e46 m3, but my particular dealer has such a low allocation that they rarely had anything available. And believe me, I checked.

Maybe the e90 will be different. I don't know. I'm not actually interested in getting anything way below msrp anyways. I mean don't get me wrong, I will try, but as long as I'm getting at least msrp I'll be ok.
My dad had the 2nd E46 M3 in the valley (was on a wait list paid MSRP).. 2 years later walked into the dealer and they had 3 M3's and I walked out with one of them. (paid below MSRP). Last time I went they had 2 M5's and M6 and a few 06 M3's along with Z4 M coups, trust me they are making a lot more M cars now days than in the past.

Now days a lot of people put their name on the list and try and sell the car before it comes but I dont see any market for this anymore.. So you end up with a lot of cars that come in with no one taking them. Like I said if you can wait a year you will save a lot of money.. Right now I have my current E90 lease set up so I have about 8 months of forced waiting before I can make a decision. After hearing the V8 in the videos I have my mind set lol.
Appreciate 0