Luxury at the redline :)
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 M2

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptobvious View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingikra View Post
BTW, I think that I have another issue which I can't let the service check and I'll explain why :-)

Lately, when driving in speeds that are above 100 MPH (100-125) I feel like the car isn't stable as it was before. The maximum speed I got with the car before was 155 MPH and it was very stable. The maximum speed limit on the highways here is 80 so they cannot check that issue in the service.

Can one of you point me to something that can be the reason?

I'll add that after my last track day I have replaced both front brakes and pads and replaced both my rear tires to something cheap but IIRC, this issue was with the old PS4 as well.

It is obviously has nothing to do with the pipe. That's for sure :-)

OP, I had the EXACT same issue with regard to stability and changing tires. Here's what happened to me, and what I did to fix the issue. If it's the same for you, then the good news is that this is a VERY, VERY, VERY simple fix.
I experienced the same, when I alternate from Michelin summer tires to Pirelli winters.. I always have this "wow" moment, after leaving the tire shop.

Point is, different tires equal a different feel - for better or worst.

On the same principle, I've notice a dramatic difference when going from a heavier to lighter wheels.

The wheels and tires are intricate to the feel and handling of these vehicles..
Appreciate 1
Fabb228.50