View Single Post
      09-14-2021, 12:56 AM   #17
adamsmog
Rep
Drives: Bmw x2 m35

Quote:
Originally Posted by 21M235IXGC View Post
JB4 plus map 1 or map 2 depending on outside temps works well for me

BMS Intake worked well for me in the winter I took it off in the summer as it felt a little sluggish due to around town traffic and under hood temps . I ended up with a BMC k&n style drop in filter .

Supersprint midpipe worked well with stock axle back muffler and stock midpipe . It was was a little to loud for me and wifey so I sold it to another member here who's seems to be enjoying it well with his JB4 also .

Pedal commander I also have for the throttle response , I've had 2 different ones and the pedal commander is way more adjustable than the dte pedal box that I previously had so I recommended this as it greatly helps the car with the dead point in the pedal and also gives you the ability to have the car feel more like sport mode when it's in comfort also 👍🏻

Thanks great info

Interested about the pedal commander, the lag when punching the throttle is killing me so sounds like this might sort it out…

I’m going to take a stab at a res delete rather than forking out $1000 aud for the SS mid pipe, I’m sure I will get the same result

Strange the car went into limp on map 1 or 2. The intercooler / radiator a weak point? I’ve found a custom 200 cell DP and might take the plunge once the run in is complete
Appreciate 0