09-03-2021, 10:41 AM   #11
BlownLSX
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: C6Z, X3MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rice_rocket88 View Post
I was not the one to do the mid pipe.. I can't remember the username since it's a little complicated in my mind. Edit: (21M235IXGC is the guy)The jb4 is the piggyback so everything stays stock. I have doubts that the car can get much power in it's current state... we have all made some guesses that possibly it could run out of fuel before getting more boost.. and a bigger turbo would be the next real step. In my past experiences all the other mods like decat or even intercooler upgrade won't push enough power levels much more. I would say fuel injector and bigger turbo with more airflow, and possibly less boost will get this thing going more like a highway puller.

Still.. daily driving it around I think it's pretty good as it is.

The other thing you might look into is a pedal tuner or pedal box if you feel the dead spot in the acceleration/gas pedal.
I can tell you this, the fuel system is not the weak link. All the parts from HPFP to the injectors are all out of a x3m. The problem is tuning. Until a flash is available and can alter fuel trims we're kinda stuck at jb4 + intake only.
Appreciate 1