04-26-2019, 07:36 PM   #9
Patrick852
Private First Class
Hong Kong
Rep
Drives: 15 320iED, 18 X2 sDrive20i MSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by X2 Monstah View Post
Surprisingly, I absolutely love the X2. I never saw myself owning an SAV, but I was drawn to the different style and was ready for something different (after driving an E92, a Mercedes C Class, and 2 F30s). If I have any "issues", it would be the back-up camera and rear parking sensors. They are very different from the 3 Series. On rainy days, the back-up camera is pretty useless. The sensors work fine, but they let you get a lot closer to objects than my other cars. Just takes some getting used to, I guess. I'm one of those guys that always has buyer's remorse and I second-guess my big purchases - Not this time. I love the X2. Also, I live in the Washington, D.C. area and in two months, I have only seen 2 other X2s on the road, which gives it a uniqueness factor.
I have the similar situation, just pick up my sDrive 20i M-Sport X this month, it came with run-flat tire and M-Sport suspension and 19" wheel, needless to say it provides noise and bumpy ride, but this is the only fittings I can buy from our dealer. I'm thinking of replacing all those noisy, bumpy and slippery tire, hope this help! Besides, it came with sport seats that doesn't fit my wide fat butt, sitting on the side bolster(not the back one) felt uncomfortable after a long ride.
Coming from F30 makes me reluctant to drive the F39 with its current settings. Don't know what else to do make it more comfortable.
Appreciate 0