View Single Post
      08-03-2022, 01:36 PM   #31
damnitBobby
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tag View Post
I keep it simple and use Turtle Wax's 'Flex Wax'. Don't let the name fool you, it's not really a wax, it's a sealant and it's amazingly versatile. After applying a base coat all you need to do to maintain it is every now and then just reapply a quick coat and it'll last forever. You can do it on a dry car, but what makes it awesome is you can apply it while the car is wet. You can spray while wet and wipe or spray and rinse to top it off. It's not prone to water spotting like ceramic coatings, its gloss levels are unreal, and it repeals water just as good as a ceramic. Best of all it's relatively inexpensive and the amount you get with each bottle will last you for years.
I love Turtle Wax products. I love their ease of use and results. I literally want something that I can just spray on and wipe off with a microfiber towel. I do not want to sit there wasting time and effort buffing away a daily driven vehicle (I can understand the garage queens need a showroom quality finish but I ain't got time for that on a DD).

While I haven't tried this particular Turtle Wax product, I have their ICE spray wax and it's stupid easy to use. I only apply to the front of my cars simply to prevent bugs from baking on the clear coat - the added shine is a bonus. It makes washing the front of the car so much easier on the next wash. It will last 2-3 washes before it needs to be reapplied.
Appreciate 1