View Single Post
      03-06-2019, 07:09 PM   #43
danchee
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 21 X7 40i

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavyD^2 View Post
Dude Android Auto is considerably more buggy than CarPlay. Go to any forum of an automaker that offers both and there are always way more complaints about Android Auto being broken. I wish we could get past the "sheep" comments in regards to people's preference of phones. People like what they like just like some people prefer MB to BMW.
I've used in in a couple of Audis, Toyota and Ford without issues over the last year. Have not had any issues with them at all. "Sheep" comment is not about the phone, it's about Apple - the entire ecosystem. People who spent >$800 for a fast nVidia GPU to do rendering with High Sierra (eGPU support) and now no longer can with Mojave simply says Apple knows better and something better is coming are who I refer to as "sheeps". People who says Apple Maps is significantly better than GMaps because it looks better in CarPlay even when they use GMaps when not in the car are who I refer to as "sheeps". These are the sheeps that Apple can extract every $ out of regardless of whether it's really better or not.
Appreciate 1