Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Makis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinan_Engineering View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotSooFast View Post
Can't be taking that long...?

Steve no longer needs to give his approval
Don't need Steve's approval but do need the supply chains gods approval and to not keep getting delayed / interrupted so we can get all the pieces in stock to build them. =/
What and where are you shipping your stuff from?

And what means of transportation? Presume it's by container and ship right?

I work for a shipping company so maybe I can be of assistance.

M
..And your initials are "M" so there is some added credibility

My concern here is that the f48 chasis does not appear to be one of their priorities, and that has me worried as there's no longer a safety net to call Steve if there are any issues. Products which arrive too soon or too late always have me concerned.

I'm strongly looking at if I should go with Supersprint like others on this forum. It's a favourable option, possibly cheaper and can I can get it installed now.
I'd go with super sprint or one of the aliexpress knockoffs, on the e82 forum (I haven't gotten my x1 yet) there was a guy who has the SS and Ali express one and said they were more or less identical except for the logo, but otherwise the piping and welds looked like the cams from the same factory which they probably do.

Dinan makes great stuff but I always found it a bit Too pricey compared to others. And I really wouldn't want to sit around waiting for an exhaust that may come out In 6 months or a year and ultimately the difference In performance between the dinan and SS comparing axle back to axle back will simply be aesthetic or acoustic, I don't think there's any performance to be had there. If it was a full exhaustto full exhaust comparison, again I really don't think there would be much difference in performance between them.

If you've heard other X1s and found an exhaust sound you like, I'd say go with that one
Appreciate 0