Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 m3

My experience so far and here is the list I went through:

2013 - Model S P85
*door handles stopped working after a year - replaced under warranty
*pano roof kept getting stuck
*sold and got into a P90 then moved up shortly after to the P100D
*on the P100D had the motor go out and a charge port that failed - both replaced under warranty

2018 Model X P90D
*my VIN was sub 1000 (I recall it being in the 800s)
*Falcon wing doors got stuck 4 time - had to be towed twice because they would not close
*door sensors replaced twice, but doors kept getting stuck
*front passenger door latch would not latch with soft close system
after 50ish days in service I contacted VP of NA sales and they took the car back - no questions asked. Offered to give me a new one and I opted to wait until 2019.
Jan 2019 took delivery of new car - still have issues with Falcon Wings, but not as frequent as before. Am just tired of having to deal with service and rather not send in for svc. My wife really hates the car - so I got her the X7.

2018 Model 3 for my son
*typical gap and paint problems - but am just really tired of Tesla for its quality or lack thereof.

Teslas are ok for commute purposes, but I would recommend anyone looking into getting one to go over to teslamotorsclub to glance at the current issues and make yourself a checklist for when you pick up the car. I am not a hater of Tesla, just giving my take as an owner.
Murf99314114.00
Bumpinjeep5363.50