DETRoadster
Space Force - 4 Star General
Rep
Drives: M2 MG 6MT / Moto Guzzi V7

Quote:
Originally Posted by spazzyfry123 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETRoadster View Post
Agreed. BBB was relevant in the pre-internet days. I've always looked at them as being essentially a Google reviews, Yelp, etc. Just a place to go complain and for others to see that there's complaints. I'd 100% be posting these photos on Google Reviews, Yelp, Instagram #TrueGreenKilledMyLawn, etc.
Funny you should say that. I was considering the same and went to look at reviews. The first one that pops up is someone here in town that ran into the same issue (albeit not as widespread judging by the picture in the review). He makes mention of the same service manager, Ed, that has been worthless for me and everything. Aaaaand...it happened about six months ago (like me).

https://goo.gl/maps/seFjfR2ocucW93Zc8

I wish I knew how to contact this person directly. Looks like they're here in town - curious how they managed.

Ed was to be on site this past Friday to go over everything. No call, no show. Left him two voicemails and still no response to date.

Unbelievable.
Do that soil test on your yard and the yard next door! I got one off Amazon for like $20. Had the results in a week. Would be great to be armed with that before the the manager shows up.

I'd also put an HUGE banner in my front yard that reads "this lawn brought to you by TrueGreen - Ask me how" and send a photo to that worthless manager, True Green HQ, and post to Google, Yelp, etc.
Appreciate 4
Joekerr7933.00
jmack548.50
Buug95917573.00