Rep
Drives: dark-blue coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by acarrick29 View Post
Go buy another brand then buddy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreudeamFahren18 View Post
Go buy another brand then buddy.
Exactly my thoughts. Does he even own a BMW?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
lol BMW sells perfectly fine. The only ones whining are ppl online which matters extremely little.

if you want something to bitch about, go at the government... because a few whiners online are complaining.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
Car enthusiasts are generally the whiniest of the bunch. Governments... are forcing car manufacturers hand. Don't bitch about it because you disagree.

Ferrari is an awful example as a company that doesn't do mass market sells.
Sadly unless you are super loaded with money, the business world doesn't work that way.
Sincerely told, I don’t know what to tell about a forum member who has a pink chewing-gum with a tin-foil hat for avatar and plasters post after post with “whinning” “bitch” “complaining” “online”.

Calling Ferrari “awful” because it does not cater to mass-market (people who otherwise buy Ford and Oldsmobile) is beyond comprehension; Ferrari, Aston Martin, Rolls Royce, Bentley, Lamborghini are not constructed and designed for every day traffic needs; they’re envisioned for a very narrow circle that has very specific requirements.
Ferrari profits have always been sky high and let me inform you that their “awful” business model, as you call it, does so well there are waiting lines and their most expensive models go only to the selected clientele; in other words, even if you manage to scrap together enough money, you’re not going to get the high end models.

Even less clear are your conspiracy government “trails in the sky” and considering I’m not an expert on that, I’ll pass replying.

As for “buy another brand”; you’re not going to dictate me or anyone else what I’m going or not going to buy. This is a forum, for people to express their thoughts, freely. I appreciate any product opinion, no matter what it is, bit I don’t care for people calling out posts and going into personal attacks on those who share another view of a product.
When I’m going to order a new car, I’m going to select what is best for my needs at that given moment; the best package gets my money.

Last edited by Antares; 12-21-2017 at 04:51 AM..
Appreciate 0