View Single Post
      11-23-2014, 08:33 AM   #2
UH_TX
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: ///AMG C63

I have yet to have my car cleared bra, but from the research i have done and what friends have the car you cannot go wrong with either Xpel and Suntek. Both carry products that are self healing. I am leaning towards Suntek because it is slighty cheaper, the install time is much faster than Xpel, and i have seen Xpel lift on edges over time.

Tint wise i dont think you cant go wrong with anything that is Ceramic. I have Huber Optik on my C63, Geoshield on my Mini, and Formula 1 on my bros 1 series. its been 3 years on every car and Its hard to tell the difference. Only thing i would say is that the Huber Optik tint is so thick that the dots on the rear window does not lay flat i have a few bubbles.

My F80 is being delivered something in the next days or so and have scheduled a near full car suntek self healing, and Geoshield Nano Ceramic tint with Excutive tint on Hillcroft.

I have never dealt with executive, but from friend and online reviews they seem good.

I brought previously my car to Xpert Tint, EVS, and Deviate and they all wanted to car for over a day (bc of xpel) and where charging almost over 1000 than exuctive
///AMG 2009 P30 Calcite White C63 - V4 Eurocharged ******* 2012 Mini Countryman S JCW
Appreciate 0