03-09-2022, 04:37 PM   #103
F30lolz
I can haz cheezburger?
Rep
Drives: 14 Sahara/08 335xi/22 Maverick

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bongoxxx View Post
Agree, and Russel Wilson could have changed to a run play and handed the ball off for SB win #2…but no one blames him, they all blame PC for the play call.

Everyone likes to trash Rodgers for whatever reason, maybe because he’s so talented, maybe because he’s portrayed as a entitled cry baby?

I’m happy he’s the QB for my Packers for the next couple years regardless. And I say my Packers as I’m an owner
For one thing he’s full of drama but can get away with it with his regular season play. As for PC’s call, RW should have overruled that play so yes, I blame RW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
That's news to me but we'll see.
I'd rather take a shit than watch the WNBA. Lol.
What is WNBA? Is that a minor basketball league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiMSport View Post
For whatever reason? He acts like a douchebag most of the time, that's ONE reason. Throw in the fact he throws around conspiracy bullshit all the time. Yeah, whatever.

RW could and should have won the SB twice by the way. If he only would have handed off to Beast Mode he'd have one more SB win than your hero Rodgers.
This will RUN through your mind for eternity as time won’t make this PASS.
Appreciate 2
Torgus3781.50
TiMSport12803.00