03-26-2017, 11:15 PM   #68
Longdoggy
Master Bates
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 BMW M340 xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreoOozZz View Post
Just installed the BMS JB4 today, nothing crazy but definitely a noticeable difference especially on Map 2. Up top you'll really notice. Install was pretty easy, cant go by the instructions though because these cars are more like MINIs under the hood. Ill also be receiving the BMS intake soon so well see how the car feels after that as well. Planning on doing 3 dyno pulls, Map 0-2 to see the difference.
If you could go back and buy the DINANtronics tuner; which would you buy? Do you think the extra $240 is justified with the JB4? Looks like its maybe about 10 more HP?
I know you get all the DINAN modes (well I think); at least they were available on the N54/N55 and could do autotune for different gas etc which was pretty sweet. think DINAN does this. But, if it is just a mild tune vs mild tune; both being noticeable; whats your thoughts?

I just picked up a 2017 X1 with M Sport Package, and I am coming from a tuned 335. I like the new car a lot; but i need some extra kick in the pants.

Thanks!

RETIRED: 2011 E90 335i xDrive — Cobb AP3, PE Exhaust, Alpina TCU Flash, VRSF Charge Pipe
2017 Estoril Blue X1 M Sport — JB4
Appreciate 0