View Single Post
      09-20-2016, 08:55 AM   #15
Fabspeed Motorsport
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW M235i

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceM View Post
Great review. I'm a little surprised, though, that you were not more definitive about the torque boost. 32 ft.-lbs of torque should definitely be noticeable throughout the rev range.

I'm in for the sport catted DP as soon as I get my car. Given where I live, and the fact my garage is attached to my house, I will pass for the time being on the bypass
Thank you! And the torque boost is definitely noticeable, especially down low. When do you plan on taking delivery of your car?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twix View Post
Afraid of the dishes coming out of the cupboards? My mom used to tie ours closed with bungee cords when I had my old mustang. That car had a 408 windsor with long tubes and turn downs! I'm sure the fabspeed exhaust won't shake the house that much
Speaking from experience with my M235i with the Sport Cat and Muffler Bypass; It is fairly loud on a cold morning startup. If you park in a garage it'll definitely rattle the house a bit. Definitely not nearly as much as that 408 windsor !

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceM View Post
More like waking up the missus, the kid and the dog early in the morning. None of those entities reacts well to being woken up one minute before he or she have to be.
"Happy wife, happy life".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corinne View Post
This sounds exactly what I'm looking for. I absolutely hate my neighbours who make a lot of noise shouting at each other late at night so this will ensure they wake up nice and early when I leave for work. I must say I really appreciate the feedback and quick, accurate replies from Fabspeed whenever I pose a question. Has anyone in Europe fitted this system ?
Thank you for the kind words Corinne! I am excited to get you set up with a system that will also serve as an alarm clock for your neighbors .
Appreciate 0