View Single Post
      10-13-2019, 02:28 PM   #68
Glazonyoursix
Private
Rep
Drives: X2 M35i

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Greco DC View Post
I called BMWUSA to let them know about the issue. They took down the information and said they'll "look into it". Doubtful.

For what it's worth, I registered a complaint with the NHTSA. If any of you are still experiencing this issue, I highly encourage you to do the same. An investigation/recall won't happen unless there are enough complaints. Here's the link to my complaint:

https://www.nhtsa.gov/vehicle/2019/B...FWD#complaints

I drove the vehicle for a few hours today in both open highway and city driving situations and the lag occurred every single time I tried to accelerate from a slow roll (auto-off was disengaged and I tested it in all three driving modes). I confirmed the engine doesn't rev during the lag. I also attempted to floor the accelerator during the lag (as another commenter suggested) and the vehicle did what I expected it would: after a few seconds, it exploded forward but with more force than before.

On a bright note, it looks great freshly washed.
I'll look into this but our vehicles aren't FWD. For the most part yes it is but its XDrive stock. Have you taken it into the dealer or have you just told BMW USA.
Appreciate 0