View Single Post
      09-27-2022, 09:35 AM   #6
colo3Kid
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: BMW 2022 M4 Comp Xdrive

I have the Weathertech cover. It is very soft and very breathable (see later comment on this). I have a G82 CX and stock rear spoiler and everything fits well. There is plenty of stretch and extra material. It actually wraps underneath the front and rear bumper. So..it might fit over your rear fin? Call them to discuss. There is also extra material included to fit the mirrors extended, but usually mine are folded in when parked. I. do garage it, never outside, while home. There is also extra material included for the fin on the roof. I have been very pleased, but i have noticed very fine dust does get thru it however. I do fold it up back to front and from the sides never sliding it over the front hood panel, roof or truck areas. I primarily got it to keep live oak tree pollen off the surface of the paint. It is very easy to see it when sitting behind the wheel the front hood looks yellow. This stuff is real bad and damages paint even with good wax. It manages to find its way into a garage, especially if doors are left open even a few hours a day - wind mainly. My front hood, sides mirrors and front pillar are PPF'd rest is ceramic coated, both are Expel.

Last edited by colo3Kid; 09-27-2022 at 09:43 AM..
Appreciate 1
jmg18705.00