09-05-2016, 04:20 PM   #166
MrTracey
Private First Class
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F48 X1 xDrive20i MSport

Quote:
Originally Posted by CliveL View Post
Re: Problem 1, yes, "Read (ECU)" seems to be the only option that reads the list of modules. But it seems to work fine in the coding I've done to date.

For the second problem, I've not changed this option myself but I've just checked my original backup of the FDL file offline for the BDC_BODY module, and the Werte value for 3068 - BLINKZYKLEN_ANZAHL_TIPP is 02, which is correct for my default triple-turn signal. What version of the eSys program and data files do you have??
Hi, thanks for the information.
OK, so I'm not the only one who has to use "Read (ECU)" - it's just strange that no-one else here had mentioned it.

I'm using E-Sys v.3.27.1 with v.59.3_PSdZData (selecting F056 when connecting to the car).
IIRC, for BLINKZYKLEN_ANZAHL_TIPP just above the werte value was another value "unknown" - looks a bit odd. I'll have to go back and have another look tomorrow to confirm.
UPDATE : Just seen a screen-shot of someone updating the werte and the word "UNKNOWN" appears above it. So that seems correct - but my value was 00

UPDATE 2: just seen something on another forum which makes me think that it's due to the fact that I've got the Head-Up display, so I may need to change another parameter somewhere else - will post back if I find it.

Last edited by MrTracey; 09-05-2016 at 04:33 PM..
Appreciate 0