Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E90 320D SG

Garage List
2007 E90 320D  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterg1965 View Post
Well, I am sorry to say that the 'what will the next car be' moment has come....... and gone....along with the 335d. I have just sold it!! Why? needs must; the Merc GL is an expensive beast and although I have an exceptionally good deal I cannot have both GL and 335d. It has been a very very sad day today. I have bought a Mini Cooper to compliment the GL (which is a priority in terms of size and space for 'domestic' reasons) to give us two cars which can be used for a variety of purposes. Common sense but it still doesn't make parting with the 335d any easier (its like a mechanical bereavement). The GL arrives in March along with the Mini. I got a reasonable cash price for my car, not stunning but acceptable to me.

I did however sit in an M3 in the showroom at my dealer...... and I said the immortal words 'I'll be back..' !

Hope I am still welcome here! Maybe I can drive the 'team bus' (the GL) at the next meet.
Sorry to hear the 335 had to go, but I guess you're still a BMW owner Its gone for the best of reasons though and I'm sure at some point you'll be back to a BMW.....
Appreciate 0