Somerset Jim
Captain
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 LCI DCT & F01 730d SE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoatmaster View Post
Afternoon All,

Car is a '08 E92 330i MSport (N53) Experiencing a slight hesitation in the mornings when applying light throttle. (Usually pulling off driveway). It seems to resolve itself quite quickly once warmed up.No EML's or anything on the dash, car seems quite happy with itself.

Pulled the codes (BMWWhatApp/CARLY), I suspect at least one of these will be the culprit;

Fault: ifferential pressure sensor intake manifold / Pedal sensor plausibility / Air mass meter, signal correction Code: 2B07

Fault: :2, potentiometer, throttle / pressure sensor intake manifold / Accelerator pedal module, pedal sensor 2, Working range: High Voltage / Differential pressure sensor intake manifold / Pedal value sensor 2 / Air mass meter, signal correction Code: 2B06

Fault: :Intake air temperature sensor bank 1 / Intake manifold pressure Code: 2AFB

Fault: :Nitric Oxide Sensor Code: 30DA

Can anyone shed any light? I have a BMW warranty (Purchased via Mondial), and was wondering if any of the above were out of scope if replacement is required. Warranty is comprehensive). I've cleared the codes previously but they always seem to re-register themselves within a day or so.

Thanks Chaps
Did you get any further with thus?

Mine was put on the diagnostic software at the local Indy this morning and it was showing the nitric oxide fault and no. 6 cylinder misfiring. Car going in on Monday for investigation. Have found out from dealer that the car had all of its injectors replaced in 2008 under a recall and the high pressure fuel pump replaced in 2014.
Appreciate 0