View Single Post
      06-06-2018, 09:32 PM   #82
Ryan13
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Z4MC, Z4MR, M3, E36, M2, 535

Put the beer in your backpack, fill the cooler with ice. Make transfers as you go...you don’t want to run out of ice. The track is in/on a public park, so you can bring food and drinks with you. We usually grab a few subway sandwiches to get thru the day.

The Burger Bar on Cresent is probably the best hamburger I’ve ever had, not to mention the poutine. We’ll go there at least twice. One of the stages is right out the front door, so we sit on the burger bar patio and listen to the music Friday and Saturday night. A cigar bar is across the way with a second story patio...good place as well.

Leaving Thursday, driving this time. We normally fly into Burlington, VT and rent a car. About a 1/3 of the cost to fly into Montreal including a cheap car (you,re gonna park it anyhow, so no need to go big). My buddy wants to bring his 2 sons along, hence the drive.

We always hang out in the pits and talk to the drivers. Not the F1 pits, but the “other”race series. You can walk around all you want in those pits. My buddies brought home scrubs and made tables for their caves. Hoods, doors, seats...you never know.

Try the burger bar, perhaps we’ll see you there.
Appreciate 0