rebekahb
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 M50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by dinonz View Post
I will see what I can do. Right now may not be the best time (she has house pests staying and other stuff going on) and I have changes I want to make. I need to start an exercise program, and her sister-in-law is a trainer, so when I'm ready to start I'll contact her. In December, I am booked in for a 3 day Skip Barber Formula 4 Racing School so I need to be fitter and in a better shape (i.e. not round). So perhaps I'll hold off on the new wardrobe!
Nonsense! No need in waiting on the wardrobe for the body. Get yourself a few key pieces. Plain white v-neck t-shirts and jeans in whatever fit and wash you like is a good start. Also make sure you have a nice clean looking belt and proper shoes. Get some white plain basic non-trainer/running shoes. The goal is classic, timeless and clean. Once you lose the weight you're looking to lose, then you can start getting a little more in depth with what you buy. Pro-tip: Buy a few pieces that will make you feel confident, but don't buy a lot, especially if you plan to lose weight. I made the mistake of buying new clothes every few months during my weight loss. Now I have a ton of bad ass clothes that I can't wear.
Don't listen to this all the way!! No to just plain white v necks. If you go that route get some color. No to plain white shoes either. I've got this modern day John Travolta Grease image coming up in my head. Might as well tell him to roll a pack of cigarettes in his sleeve.

King Rudi I'm going to have to start patrolling the shoe thread a little harder😂
Appreciate 0