View Single Post
      04-26-2011, 04:34 PM   #5
Dackelone
European Editor
Germany
Rep
Drives: N54 e82

With the SW update the lag is really slight. But once you feel it... it drives me crazy. Because th throttle response is just not there anymore - like it pulled before. The best way I can say to make the lag noticeable is get on and off and BACK ON the throttle... then you will feel the lag. The engine acutally feels better above 5K roms... but the low and mid range just doesn't pull like before.

I will make a full report (with photos) after I have Marcel tune my car. He knows what he is doing and there are a lot of gougs on the 1er forum who have his tune. I have also seen some other tuners make more than 360 PS without a FMIC. Alpinia is one, also Digi-Tech and TechTech. But like I said I am not gonna get hung up over the number game. I just want great throttle response with a ton of power. I feel confident that Marcel knows what he is doing. I have talked to other people who have otten his flash... and they are happy even one year later. So that is a big plus. We can talk more at the Welt meeting on the 21st.
Appreciate 0