06-07-2019, 03:31 PM   #5
Fitment Media
Photographer - Enthusiast
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW 440i MSport Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by j1177o1 View Post
Hey y'all just wanted to know if anyone's had any experience working with Morph Auto Design.

I ordered a small part with them last week and haven't received any tracking confirmation. I emailed them several times to get an update but they respond very slow and keep telling me they will ship it.

I just tried calling their phone number but number is no longer active. Just wondering if I should wait or file a claim with my credit card company.

I'm starting to think this company is a fraud, despite their great website and several YouTube videos of installs. Also I noticed they used to be located in Nor Cal but now it's in So Cal. Thanks.
I just recently purchased a few things from them. I would agree it was rather annoying how long I had to wait for responses about the items. But they were very polite every time and found a way to ease my doubts. After about a month of back and forth about it, it finally arrived yesterday.

All the hassle aside its 100% worth it. The parts were top notch and look amazing. Very good finish and design. I bought the front lip and the valences from them. Ill post pics of the lip later but here are the valences:
Attached Images

Appreciate 0