07-12-2009, 10:10 PM   #5
e82mon
The Ice Cream Man
United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedballTrix View Post
Nice. DM7s are great. Pretty much the same gun as the 08s and 09s, so there's really no reason to pay the money for the newer ones.
Yeah MD is pretty big in Europe and not so much here in the states.
I got my Droid in Nov of 07 and people still come up to me with no idea what gun I have or even who MacDev are.
I know alot of Millenium teams were shooting 07 Borgs when they came out. I have a white and black one and it's awesome.
My teammate has the new one, the RX, in silver and gold.
It's hot.
I'm thinking about getting the new Droid when it comes out but I don't play a whole lot anymore so it's hard to justify the expense when I already have two sick gats.
Right now I'm teamless, but a friend of mine and I are trying to get a team going. It's hard to find time and money for paintball when you're in your mid-twenties and trying to figure out what you're doing with your life =P

Thanks, I love it. It was one of the first Droids available outside of Cup that year. I've had it since Nov of 07 and never looked back.
Egos are ballin as well. My teammate had an 08 before he got his Cyborg RX and it was a wicked iron.
I'm from Smithtown and I play at Arena in West Babylon most tuesdays.
I was there last tuesday and this week Ill be there on wednesday, so my teammtes gf can play with us. She'll be rolling my 07 Borg.
Sometimes I play the Cousins outdoor in Medford.
I play the Big Game there every year, actually.
I used to play at Cousins in Happague all the time, until they shut it down.
They had awesome layouts and good competition. Alot of the kids thre were cocky little bastards, but it was worth the good competition.
Ill miss it.

Thanks, I love my 135 as much as I love my Droid
Maybe even more becuase it was 43 times the price =P

There's a really poor quality video of my Droid on Vimeo that I made when I first got my Aiptek before I knew how to use it =P
I have some more footage of it in much better quality that I just took this weekend along with my friends RX, but for some reason I don't even know I deleted my video editing software at some point in the past =/
When I get it back Ill do up a video form that footy and show you guys

Im excited to see bimmer fans who are ballers

haha nice man, im gonna have to swing by there sometime and get back into ballin... i used to be so hardcore... good times! yea arena is a cool field to play at.... however i know what u mean by the arrogant little kids... they can be crazy sometimes.... i always wanted to get a team together and enter some of the speedball tourneys they have... those are always great fun
Appreciate 0