05-17-2021, 11:48 AM   #1710
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5Rick View Post
Don't see why Max can't get pole my friend as the hammy worshipers are saying the 16B just skips around the bends with illegal this and that
From what we witnessed at Spain , the W12 Warp-Speed is too fast for MAX .

I heard yesterday evening : 'JOS (Verstappen) said that the W12 can push it more relaxed by the excess of power , that's why Mercedes has the tire management more under control.
And the W12 can push it harder especially on mediums , It's there where the 16B fails ...
So , for Mercedes It's a win ...Win situation !

MAX has to push the 16-B over the limits and MAX makes the 16-B better looking than the car in fact is...
It's actually not really hard to understand , look where Checo is with the same machinery and setups .

That's why I'm thinking BOT will get the pole in Monaco , because over one lap BOT can be faster than HAM .
Of course and as usual , BOT will lose it during the race as we know his #racecraft really s@cks .

On the other hand : Let's say MAX has a (little) chance at Monaco , because Merc can't use the full power of the Warp-Speed at Monaco by the lack of straights .
Torque , balance, tire management and driver skills really matter at Monaco...

I also expect 'something special from McLaren , because the McLaren is actually a 'orange Mercedes ..

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 1
M5Rick58879.50