07-19-2019, 05:26 PM   #515
1MOREMOD
-
United_States
Rep
Drives: Race car->

Quote:
Originally Posted by Now_Rudi View Post
No.....ass. Middle school. Sorry for the delayed response, I was forced to take a nap after my morning snack and recess.

At 42, I'm 30 pounds lighter than I was in high school. I'm down from 211 in November and I'm 5' 9". The goal isn't to be huge; it's to be comfortable, ripped and low body fat percentage. I'm going the long difficult road - lose the body fat first, then build muscle after. I'd rather be small and defined than just big. I've gone from wearing 38" waist pants in November, to wearing 32's now. If I don't wear a belt, they won't stay up. I'm probably a 29" waist at this point. Currently working on finishing out the 6 pack; should be about another month at the rate I'm going. From someone whose belly hang over my belt just a few months ago, I'm pretty happy at 145. The goal is to be around 160-165 and somewhere between 10-12% body fat by January.
Damn 211 to 145? I need to be in a death camp to accomplish that. I'm going the other way. Buying new clothes cuz your fat ain't fun.
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00