View Single Post
      03-17-2020, 06:51 AM   #15
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
My wife witnessed two women get into an altercation over spaghetti sauce yesterday. One woman (a) had like 20+ jars in her cart, another woman (b) called a manager. the manager told her that she couldn't take all of that.

They proceed to argue for a few minutes when woman (b) grabbed a couple of the jars from the cart and said if I can't have them...you can't.

She then threw the jars on the floor busting them. At that point woman (a) states that if she couldn't keep them...no one was getting any and starts busting jars.

My wife said they probably broke 10 or more jars before the manager could get them to stop.

At that point...both women ran out of the store leaving their carts in the aisle and a big mess.

I told my wife if she sees stuff like this again, just to keep moving. No sense in watching stupidity and if they were that crazy....no telling where it could lead to.
Solid advice here. I'm surprised we haven't seen or heard of more altercations like this. I'm sure they are coming.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8208.00