View Single Post
      03-01-2021, 09:22 PM   #38
Maestro
Major
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i Sedan, 2021 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Hockey4 View Post
We use Amazon to search for products, and use DuckDuckGo and find elsewhere for same price...kinda like a google we don't use lol

(order some from there, only when can't be found elsewhere...why support monopolies if you don't have to ? )
Have to agree, lately I have been finding that you search for items on Amazon to see what options you have then go directly to the store website that is selling on Amazon and get it for the same price. You by pass Amazon on the transaction and store owner make more money. Also Amazon does not always have the best price, I'm doing kitchen remodel and found Lowe's online store has much better price on item and they too offer free delivery.

For many years Amazon prime meant you got free two day deliver, today most items do not come two day and shipping is just included in the price. Amazon got people condition not to look elsewhere so they just been slowly upping the price, if you just hit reorder you better watch the price on the order could be much higher, we buy stuff for our dog and bought the same thing for $16 then one day the item was $35 I also most just hit buy again without looking at the price. So we bought the same thing just a different brand and got the lower price.

Last edited by Maestro; 03-04-2021 at 01:46 PM..
Appreciate 0